About Room 12

We are a Year 4 class. This is the first time that we have used blogspot. We are using our blog to show what tools we use in class to help us with our reading and writing.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Flood


On Tuesday 1 June it rained so hard we thought our school was going to flood. We rushed outside and took some photos.
We then decided to write a short story about our school flooding.
We decided to use Voice Thread to share our stories and photos because Mrs H has seen Voice Thread used before.
This is the first time that we have used Voice Thread but it will not be the last.
Next time we are aiming to be more fluent when we read our stories.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs H,

I love 'The Flood' stories! - and the fish! SA

P.S. I'll try to get some hits from Australia

Anonymous said...

I love your blog keep the work up room 12. Adt

Anonymous said...

Hello I like the story you did in voice theard it was cool from dxh

Anonymous said...

I really like the fish and my Mum and Dad liked the flood story.EM

Anonymous said...

Hi Mrs H the blog is so cool I almost go on it every day.P.S I showed my Nana on Friday and she loved it.EM

Anonymous said...

Hi room12 I love the flood storys.A.T

Anonymous said...

cool flood stories! BK